• Originating in the North West, Swift now offer a team of highly trained commissioning and water treatment engineers operating throughout the entire UK.
• All Swift engineers are internally trained, and compliant with all relevant BSRIA and CIBSE requirements. We respect our engineers and they are proud of the company's reputation; our sustained growth is due to their commitment, skill, and consistent ability to provide quality workmanship in an efficient manner.
• We allocate the appropriate level of resources to a project and constantly monitor site activity. All Swift engineers carry WiFi-enabled laptops allowing the instant production of test certification and continual updates of site progress. In addition, Swift management provides detailed and extensive support to our engineers ensuring any site problems are resolved quickly, efficiently and at minimal inconvenience to the contractor.
• Our commissioning management methodology has been developed and implemented across some of the largest and most complex jobs in the country, including the BBC Studio at Salford's Media City and the 2012 Olympics Handball Stadium and Velodrome, London.
• We offer significant discounts for partnerships or the award of guaranteed quantities of work and are always happy to discuss commercial incentives for current or potential clients. Our policy is to cultivate friendly and mutually rewarding long-term client relationships.