- Established in the South East of England in 2012, Swift now offer a team of highly trained commissioning and water treatment engineers operating throughout the UK.
- Swift engineers are internally trained, CSA graded, and compliant with all relevant BSRIA and CIBSE requirements. We respect our engineers and they are proud of the company’s reputation. Our sustained growth is due to their commitment, skill, and consistent ability to provide quality workmanship in an efficient manner.
- Our long term approach to success means we always aim to allocate the appropriate level of resources to a project. We constantly monitor site activity, using the latest mobile and app based technology to instantly track progress and record issues. Swift management provides detailed and extensive support to our engineers ensuring any site issues are resolved quickly, efficiently and at minimal inconvenience to the contractor.
- Our commissioning management methodology has been implemented across some of the largest and most complex jobs in the country, developing from London 2012 Olympics (Velodrome and Handball stadiums) through to 2020 delivery of Wardian Towers, Canary Wharf.
- We offer significant discounts for partnerships or the award of guaranteed quantities of work and are always happy to discuss commercial incentives for current or potential clients. Our policy is to cultivate friendly and mutually rewarding long-term client alliances..
- Swift are SafeContractor Accredited and take Health & Safety on site extremely seriously.